My goal as a therapist is to create a supportive environment where you can explore your emotional needs and over come barriers that limit you from reaching your full potential. I enjoy working with adolescents as well as older children, individuals,couples and families.
My approach is to provide support with insights and feedback to help individuals address their current challenges. Working with you is a privilege that I approach with sensitivity and compassion. Because each individual is different, I individualize all therapies based on client needs using a variety of techniques including cognitive behavioral therapy, systemic therapy, and psychotherapy. I work to improve communication skills that offer clients the opportunity to achieve their goals leading to increased self-esteem and more satifying relationships as we set boundaries that lead empowered clients to take charge of their life changes.
As we walk through this journey, we will work together to build on your strengths to achieve your goals.
- Worked as a Family Therapist in school based services for Sound Mental Health.
- Conducted Anger Management groups in the Highline School District.
- Formulated and conducted Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Information School for Highline School District
- Facilitated “Strengthening Families” program for Highline School District
- Highly organized and extremely motivated to help others realize their own potential